Egg Potato Curry


Image result for dinner dish pictures











I never start cooking anything until my heart is into it.
It means whatever clicks to my mind I go for that. 
I was thinking about Egg Curry so I started making that 
to put on the dinner table for my family.

Kitchen is a place to play around with all the colors, tastes 
and flavors, to transform into product of your own choice.

We are talking here about Egg Curry. 

Take some cooking oil in the pot and put it on medium flame.
Add chopped onion, cover the pot leave for couple of minutes 
to make onion yellowish.

Stir and add chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic 
couple of cloves, chopped ginger, 
red chili powder and salt
you can add some tomato paste 
to give color 

Also add one table spoon of yogurt. 
Add some water and cover the pot. 
Leave for 15 minutes on medium flame.

Peel potatoes and cut into big pieces, 
into two or four 
depends on the size.
add in the pot leave for ten minutes
Check with knife, to make sure
if it is done.

Boil eggs in a separate pot, peel, add in the pot 
leave the pot on the stove for two more minutes 
so that eggs can absorb the curry ingredients
It is done now 
Enjoy with bread of your choice 
or with rice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beef Patties

Fish Patties

Baked Chicken with Honey